2014 Highlight news from CECURA Monterrey
We are very excited because a group of 10 of us are going to attend the 40th AHÍ Anniversary Conference in San Francisco, California, USA.
There are many opportunities to increase the circle groups in Monterrey, so far we have 8 different centers and 9 circle groups. We are expecting to open three other centers with six circle groups.
These have been the main activities year to date:
- From February to June we had the workshops training for new facilitators, 12 new facilitators finished the program.
- In February and May we had the First and second trimestral facilitators reunion for continuous training.
- We have been having reunions with the following institutions which asked us to find the way of opening new CECURA Centers.
- San Juan Bautista Parrish at the north of the city. We are ready to start two circle groups.
- Centro Cultural Loyola (Assisted by Jesuits), located west downtown. We are just waiting the Board Committee authorization to start two circle groups.
- Universidad del Norte, one of the small Universities in town, located northeast downtown. We are scheduling a workshop to the Board of Directors and Faculty members of the institution in order them to know CECURA and agree on start two circle groups later.