Attitudinal Healing Training Workshop, United Kingdom
|Saturday 24 March 2018, 09:30am - 04:30pm||Hits : 432 |
Attitudinal Healing Training Workshop
Takes place over three Saturdays on your choice of either:
-- March 24, April 21, and May 5, 2018
-- April 7, April 28, and June 2, 2018
Please contact Lindsay Willcocks at [email protected] for more information
Each day begins at 9.30 am and finishes at 4.30pm.
The days will be broken down into modalities, which will evenly teach the principles of Attitudinal Healing.
Example Module (Day 1):
- 9.30 am: arrive, warm drink, hang up coats, get comfortable in the yoga room with our blankets, cushions etc.
- 10.00 am: a joining with quite breathing, silently setting our personal intentions for our own healing and transformation
- 10.15 am: an introduction to each other who we are and why we are here
- 10.30 am: an introduction into what is Attitudinal Healing and the five processes of facilitating Attitudinal Healing support groups starting with unconditional acceptance
- 10.45 am: Movement break then going into pairs to apply the above
- 11.00.am: coming back into group and sharing how that was
- 11.30 am: break for more warm drinks, fruit and treats
- Midday: Validation — what does that mean, why it is so powerful, how it can be applied
- 12.20 pm: Holding an Attitudinal Healing group session and applying the two processes above
- 1.00pm: break for lunch (pot luck lunch, walk around the woods, quiet time)
- 2.20pm: back into the yoga room
- Discussion: Choice - this is where the power of Attitudinal Healing is demonstrated.
- 3.00pm: movement break - water break
- 4.00pm: applying all of the above in our 2nd Attitudinal Healing Group session
- 4.30pm: - 5.00pm tea / cake / kisses goodbye