Foundations For Success with Unstoppable Foundation
The Foundations for Success curriculum was created in collaboration with Unstoppable Foundation, a non-profit humanitarian organization bringing sustainable education to children and communities in developing countries, thereby creating a safer and more just world for everyone.
Foundations for Success, based on Attitudinal Healing, is the first 12-week course in the 2-year Unstoppable Leadership and Empowerment program, offered at WE College in the Massai Mara in Kenya. The course, suitable for teens, young adults and adults provides effective tools for:
- Formulating a personal meaning and measurements for success
- Developing mental and emotional habits to manage stress, enhance creativity, cultivate peace of mind, foster resilience and facilitate the experience of success
- Increasing self-awareness, self-confidence and self-efficacy
- Strengthening interpersonal communication and listening skills
- Cultivating attitudes and skills for successful collaboration, problem solving and interpersonal conflict resolution
For further information please contact Trish Ellis at [email protected] or 877.244.3392 ex.702.
To learn more about the Unstoppable Foundation, visit their website at www.unstoppablefoundation.org