Drs. Jampolsky & Cirincione — Lectures, Seminars & Brief Bios
Our lectures, seminars, and workshops offer thought provoking, interactive, often life altering experiences in an emotionally safe environment. Attitudinal Healing and the Twelve Principles are presented in an easy to understand, friendly style with potentially major transformative effects.
Each presentation is uniquely tailored to the specific composition and needs of the audience. Some of our fields of expertise include mental and physical health, business and organizational behavior, education, attitudes and the law, marriage, relationships, parenting, choices and change, politics, loss and grief, and personal growth. Having worked and lectured in close to 60 countries, we are confident in saying that Attitudinal Healing cross culturally applies to literally every aspect of private and professional life.
The following bullet points are just a few of the specific topics covered over a wide range of lecture titles:
- Achieving inner and outer success in all we do
- How are attitudes and thoughts help determine our reactions and form what we experience
- Specific tools given on how to transform negative attitudes into powerfully positive ones
- Having a harmony and integrity in all we think, say, and do
- An exploration of communications with business associates, families and friends
- New, practical choices given for resolving everyday problems by applying Attitudinal Healing and the power to see and choose differently
- Redefining health and healing
- Dealing with loss and grief
- Practical spirituality: integrating what we believe with how we live
- What forgiveness is and is not
- The main reasons why we don’t forgive
- The role of forgiveness in mental and physical healing
- Stepping stones to forgiveness and peace of mind
- Attachments to guilt, blame, grievances, self-condemnations and victim-hood and how to release them
- How marriages that seem half dead can be re-vitalized and transformed into creative, growing relationships
- Attitudinal Healing and healthcare professionals
- How to make and keep the mind, body, spirit connection
A sampling Selection of Our Lecture/Seminar Titles Include:
- Don't Believe Everything You Think
- Your Attitude Is Everything
- Love Is Letting Go Of Fear
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
- Finding Our Way Home
- Attitudes For Inner And Outer Success
- Attitudinal Healing Shifts In Educations
- Forgiveness: The Greatest Healer Of All
- Attitudinal Healing In The Field Of Law
- Out Of Darkness Into The Light
- Teach Only Love
- Re-Inventing Marriage
- The Role Of Forgiveness In Healing
- How To Be In Politics And Still Be Happy
- Attitudinal Healing And Health Care
- How To Change What I See In The World
- Practical Spirituality: Integrating What You Believe Into How You Live
Drs. Jampolsky and Cirincione are available for speaking engagements. Information regarding their lectures, workshops, and seminars can be obtained by emailing: [email protected]
Gerald G. Jampolsky, M.D. – Founder, Attitudinal Healing
Diane V. Cirincione, Ph.D. – Executive Director, Attitudinal Healing International
Gerald G. Jampolsky, M.D.
Gerald G. Jampolsky, M.D.is a graduate of Stanford Medical School and a former faculty member of the University of California School of Medicine in San Francisco, where he has held fellowships in child psychiatry at Langley Porter Neuropsychiatric Institute. He is an internationally recognized authority in the fields of psychiatry, health, and education. In 1975, he established the original Center for Attitudinal Healing in Tiburon, California, where children, adolescents, and adults with life threatening illnesses and grief and loss may find peace of mind that is transforming for them and their families. Through his work at the Center, Dr. Jampolsky created the first Peer Support Group Model based on Attitudinal Healing Principles now used extensively worldwide.
In 1987, he helped co-found with Dr. Diane Cirincione the AIDS Hotline for Kids based at the Center. There are dozens of independent Centers for Attitudinal Healing all serving their communities. Dr. Jampolsky is the founder of a non-profit foundation responding to worldwide requests to introduce and mentor culturally appropriate adaptations of Attitudinal Healing; integrating this innovative, time tested psycho-social-spiritual model into every aspect of daily life. Dr. Jampolsky has published extensively and is also the author of Love is Letting Go Of Fear; Teach Only Love: The 12 Principles of Attitudinal Healing; Goodbye to Guilt; Out of Darkness Into the Light; One Person Can Make a Difference; Forgiveness-The Greatest Healer of All; Shortcuts to God; and To Give is To Receive – An 18 Day Mini Course for Healing Relationships and Bringing About Peace of Mind. He is co-author with Dr. Cirincione of Love Is The Answer; Wake-Up Calls; Change Your Mind, Change Your Life; Simple Thoughts That Can Change Your Life; and for children, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. His most recent books include The ‘Oh Shit’ Factor – Waste Management for Our Minds and with Dr. Cirincione, The Mini Course for Life.
Diane V. Cirincione, Ph.D.
Diane V. Cirincione, Ph.D. is a therapist and former postdoctoral clinical researcher at Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute at the University of California, San Francisco. In addition to her Masters and Ph.D. degrees in Clinical Psychology, she also has expertise and her B.S. Degree in Organizational Behavior. Dr. Cirincione is an internationally known lecturer and author as well as an entrepreneur with 40 years business experience in corporate as well as owner of her own six companies. She serves on numerous Boards and as President of the Jampolsky Outreach Foundation, a non-profit foundation responding to worldwide requests to introduce and mentor culturally appropriate adaptations of Attitudinal Healing, integrating this innovative, time tested psycho-social-spiritual model into every aspect of daily life. As co-founder with Dr. Jampolsky, she currently serves as Executive Director of Attitudinal Healing International (AHI), an educational, logistics, and support organization working with and mentoring Attitudinal Healing Centers, Groups, and development projects globally.
From 1982-1992, through Dr. Jampolsky’s project, "Children as Teachers of Peace,” Dr. Cirincione inspired individuals from numerous countries to bridge youth from conflicting countries around the world, most notably the Peoples Republic of China, The former U.S.S.R., and Central America. In addition to extensive work overseas, Dr. Cirincione is also the author of Sounds of the Morning Sun and The Identification of Relationships Between Women Witnessing Spousal Abuse in Childhood and Psychological Symptomatic Distress in Adulthood. She is co-author with Dr. Jampolsky of Love Is The Answer; Wake-Up Calls; Change Your Mind, Change Your Life; Simple Thoughts That Can Change Your Life; and for children, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. In addition to the other books she has co-authored with Dr. Jampolsky mentioned above, her most recent releases include A Mini Course for Life and Finding Our Way Home.
Dr. Jampolsky and Dr. Cirincione are married and have been invited to lecture and consult together for over 30 years in 56 countries as well as throughout the United States on psychology, psychiatry, mental and physical health, dealing with worry, stress, and fear in chaotic and changing times, Attitudinal Healing, forgiveness, loss, grief, death and other life transitions, interpersonal relationships, and education and business as they affect both our personal and professional lives. Both are members of the adjunct faculty of the John A. Burns School of Medicine – University of Hawaii. They have appeared on hundreds of national and international television and radio shows throughout the years. They continue to work cross-culturally and globally.
While working with and learning from people worldwide, they have both been the recipients of numerous international awards including:
- 2015 Ellis Island Medals of Honor (New York City, NY)
- 2009 Oakland, CA Super Hero Award – Serving the Community
- 2006 Honolulu, HI Backen/Brown World Integrated Health Award
- 2005 Washington, DC American Medical Association – Excellence in Medicine - Pride in the Profession Award (GJ only)
- 2005 Kihei, Hawaii Ghandi-King Season for Non Violence Award
- 2004 Monterey, CA Golden Works Award
- 2004 Minneapolis, MN The Light Expressing Award
- 2003 San Francisco, CA Champions of Forgiveness Award
- 2002 San Francisco, CA SC - Humanitarian Service Award
- 2001 London, England World Peace Flame Award
- 1999 Phoenix, Arizona Lifetime Achievement Award (GJ only)
- 1995 San Francisco, CA National Humanitarian Homecare Award
- 1994 Kalamazoo, MI John E. Fetzer Foundation Award
- 1990 Moscow, Russia Soviet American Citizen Award
- 1989 Washington, D.C. National Caring Institute Award
- 1988 San Diego, CA Jehan Sadat Peace Award
- 1987 Stockholm, Sweden Pan Humanitarian Award