NH: New England Center for Attitudinal Healing
What came up for you in journaling about Principal 1-The essence of our being is love?What came up for you in journaling about Principal 1-The essence of our being is love? ...
New England Center for Attitudinal Healing
Phone number: (603) 433-3058
Mailing address: New England Center for Attitudinal Healing
PO Box 606
Nottingham, NH 03290 USA
Email address: [email protected]
Support Groups offered:
1) Attitudinal Healing Book Study Groups
(books by Jerry Jampolsky M.D. and Diane V. Cirincione, Ph.D.)
- "Love is Letting Go of Fear"
- "To Give is To Receive- A Mini Course in Healing Relationships"
- "Forgiveness - The Greatest Healer of All"
- "Teach Only Love-The Seven Principles of Attitudinal Healing"
2) Bereavement Support Group
3) Caregiver's Support Group - for adult care-givers taking care of a loved one with a life-threatening illness
4) Compassionate Communication Training - combining current neuroscience research regarding the impact of attitudes and words on our brains as well as providing training in conflict resolution skills
5) Individual consultations and counseling with a licensed professional therapist are available on request
Locations of Groups: Portsmouth, Epping and Nottingham, New Hampshire (dates and times variable according to location)