Cecura - Monterrey A.C.
Cecura - Monterrey
In 2001 Margarita Duke founded Centro de Curación de Actitudes Monterrey and started the first AH Circle Group. Since 2006 Juan Manuel and Argelia Aldape have developed groups in many parts of the city and today there are close to 60 certified group facilitators.
To celebrate the 10th Anniversary in November, events featuring Maruja Cándano and Patricia Molina of CECURA, Mexico City were held. This included a lecture on “Attitudes Towards Family Life” directed to parents of students from the Monterrey TEC “Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey” (ITESM), and transmitted via satellite through the virtual university to more than 30 TEC Campuses throughout Mexico. Also a workshop with 250 in attendance was given on “Attitudes Towards Life: How to get free from the emotional pain and fear that accompanies undesirable situations.”
Telephone: 01 (81)-13659670 al 73
Jardines de San Jerónimo No. 222.
Col. San Jerónimo
Director: Juan Manuel Aldape
Two new groups:
The Centro Cultural Loyola
La Cruz del Apostolado
Please contact Juan Manuel Aldape at [email protected] for more information.
AHI Radio is a series of audio recordings featuring Jerry Jampolsky, M.D. and Diane Cirincione, Ph.D. They engage in informal discussion covering a range of diverse concepts and practical applications of Attitudinal Healing that can, literally, change your life. Click here to listen to more podcasts.
We are very excited because a group of 10 of us are going to attend the 40th AHÍ Anniversary Conference in San Francisco, California, USA.
There are many opportunities to increase the circle groups in Monterrey, so far we have 8 different centers and 9 circle groups. We are expecting to open three other centers with six circle groups.
These have been the main activities year to date:
- From February to June we had the workshops training for new facilitators, 12 new facilitators finished the program.
- In February and May we had the First and second trimestral facilitators reunion for continuous training.
- We have been having reunions with the following institutions which asked us to find the way of opening new CECURA Centers.
- San Juan Bautista Parrish at the north of the city. We are ready to start two circle groups.
- Centro Cultural Loyola (Assisted by Jesuits), located west downtown. We are just waiting the Board Committee authorization to start two circle groups.
- Universidad del Norte, one of the small Universities in town, located northeast downtown. We are scheduling a workshop to the Board of Directors and Faculty members of the institution in order them to know CECURA and agree on start two circle groups later.