Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) for Attitudinal Healing related courses are available for all categories of licensure for Psychologists, Therapists, Professional Counselors, Teachers, Social Workers, Nurses and Caregivers through the Attitudinal Healing Institute.
Courses with CEU accreditation can be seen in our calendar by scrolling over the events of interest. Look for (CEUs) after the course name.
For more information about CEUs and Attitudinal Healing, please contact Attitudinal Healing International at [email protected].
The following is a list of the current CEU-approved curriculum being offered by the Attitudinal Healing Institute.
- Core Concepts
- Service and Commitment
- Peer Support Training
- Group Facilitation Training
- Loss and Transitions Training
- Applying Principles in Intense Situations
- Death and Dying Training
- Bereavement & Grief Training
- Family Dynamics Training
- Working with Children and Youth
- Home and Hospital Visiting